Monday, February 22, 2010

try try try till you succeed !!

a very nice interview piece well resonant with my theme.

In author own words "Dale Levitski was another recent example of someone we pointed out who has started succeeding again because he started putting himself out there again, willing to get knocked down."

one more piece of street wisdom

"if an opportunity or dream you have only has say a 1 in 20 chance of having some kind of success or impact, you better be putting 20 of those out there."

Also one more update from my personal front.

I have left Linkedin, yes with the IPO in air, with so much money on stake I have left it.. I thought about it a lot actually but one day I realized Linkedin was not where my heart was and the decision became very easy after that.

I have moved on to a much smaller startup and cannot be more happier with my decision.

So my mantra or 2 cents of funda for free ..

"Do what your heart says and Be what you want to be, Everything would make sense if just start listening to your heart for once !!"

No comments: